Compassion often produces action to alleviate the discomfort or suffering of others. Our massage therapists at Compassion Massage strive to incorporate compassion in each massage stroke to alleviate our clients’ pain or discomfort, whether from a longstanding condition, recent injury or from the negative affects of stress and anxiety.
- Compassion is the first word of our business name and it’s the foundation of how we operate. At Compassion Massage, we strive to ensure that true compassion is woven into every fabric of our business. Matthew 14:14 NLT “Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had COMPASSION on them and healed their sick.”
- We focus on serving the unique needs of our clients. 1 Peter 4:10 NIV “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
- Teaching and developing our massage therapists and support staff so that they can develop as professionals and provide exceptional service to our clients
- We are closed on Sundays to honor the Lord and provide rest for our people
- Serving our community through meaningful partnerships and supporting events that align with our values
Where Compassion and Clinical Meet. Working to create a professional environment for your relaxation, health, healing, and total well-being.
Our purpose is to give you the highest level of care. We make your health, healing and comfort our first priority. Our therapists have the resources and training to teach you more about your body and simple methods of self-care that will help you maintain well-being until your next treatment with us.